Thursday, 25th February 2021 10am – 12pm
The event is by invitation only for Senior Leaders and Officers responsible for the operational implementation of the RTS system.
Cheshire & Merseyside Real Time Surveillance has run since September 2016 and was one of the first in the UK to be established. The purpose of the RTS is to provide alerts in rapid ‘real-time’ following a suspected suicide, thus enabling local leads and stakeholders to instigate preventative actions and support individuals, communities, and organisations.
The purpose of the RTS Worksop is:
- To review what has worked well in Cheshire & Merseyside
- To learn from other systems that are now in place in the UK
- To provide a space for open discussion/ Question & Answer session
- To review the options for a future C&M RTS System
- To make recommendations to the NMS Board